9th Biennial ACSPRI Social Science Methodology Conference
Call for papers for the 9th Biennial ACSPRI Social Science Methodology Conference
The types of submissions considered include:
- Presentations where an abstract is reviewed (abstract in the conference proceedings). Plan for a 15 minute presentation with 5 minutes for questions.
- Short videos - including a student short video competition (abstract in the conference proceedings). Videos must be in a web ready format and be less than
5 minutes in duration. Videos to be published on the conference website.
- Poster - including a student poster competition (abstract in the conference proceedings).
- Panel - 90 minute roundtable / panel discussion
- Plenary - 90 minute keynote
The conference is organised around four themes:
- Research paradigms and designs;
- Research methods and techniques;
- Research technology and tools;
- Datasets, data collections and data archiving.
Please use these themes as guides as papers on any aspect of social science methodology will be considered. The conference attracts a wide variety of papers from HDR students to very established researchers. We encourage researchers at all levels to submit abstracts.